It is competition time here on Food, Booze and Reviews as I am offering you a chance to win a pair of tickets for a cookery lesson in Brighton on Friday the 1st of July. I have linked up with the Olive It! campaign and have three pairs of tickets to offer for either a lunchtime or evening class where you will learn different Tapas techniques using the fantastic olive.
Details of prize:
Olive It! are giving winners the chance to bag places on an exclusive culinary masterclass with celebrated Spanish chef Omar Allibhoy. Hailed by Gordon Ramsay as the “Antonio Banderas of cooking”, he will host an exclusive hands-on cookery tuition session teaching a variety of tapas inspired recipes using everyone’s favourite Mediterranean ingredient… table olives!
Winners will learn how to use the mouth-watering flavours of olives to add a twist to everyday dishes at infamous culinary hotspot, The Brighton Cookery School, just a short stroll from the pier. The bespoke class will take place on Friday 1st July either for a lunchtime or evening session with guests cooking up a variety of exciting dishes before sitting down to enjoy sampling a mouth-watering feast accompanied by carefully selected wines.
To keep up to date with the Olive it! campaign visit www.oliveit.eu or follow on Twitter @OliveIt_UK, Facebook @OliveItUK or Pinterest @OliveItUK.
How to win:
There are two ways to enter the competition both of which involve social media. Everyone who follows either this blog or my twitter feed @foodboozereview between Saturday 18th June and Saturday 25th June will be entered – unless you tell me not to!
Not wanting to exclude my current followers everyone who already follows me on twitter can re-tweet this post in order to be entered or put a comment on the blog post to be entered.
Winners will be selected at random and notified on Monday the 27th June.
Details of how the prize is claimed:
The winner will need to be available either at lunchtime or in the evening on Friday 1st July and able to attend The Brighton Cookery School 63/64 St Georges road, Brighton, UK BN2 1EF. We will contact all winners to book them into the course of their preference.
Full terms and conditions below.
The prize draw opens on Saturday 18th June 2016 and closes at 23:59hrs on Saturday 25th June 2016. The winner will be contacted and given instructions on how to claim their prize by 15:00 hrs on Monday 27th June 2016.
Terms and conditions:
- To enter you must be a UK resident over the age of 18.
- No purchase is necessary for entry to this free prize draw.
- Entry is exclusively via Food, Booze & Reviews where details of how to enter can be found
- This draw is not open to employees, partners and associated agents of Olive It or anyone concerned with this promotion or to members of any of our sponsors’ products.
- The prize is a culinary masterclass with Omar Allibhoy There are 3 prize(s) to be won.
- Sorry, no cash alternative will be offered. However in the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The competition winner will be notified by 15:00 hrs on Monday 27th June 2016.If the Promoter is not able to get in contact with the winner within 5 days, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be drawn. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify the Promoter of any change in contact information.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries
- By entering, the winner give their permission for their names to be posted on social media.
- The entry instructions form part of the Terms & Conditions. By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the competition Terms & Conditions to be eligible. The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to send your details to Olive It and your details may be used by them for direct marketing purposes. Unless you have provided consent, the Promoters will not provide your details to any third parties. You may unsubscribe at any time from the Promoter’s direct marketing by contacting the relevant company by e-mail, telephone, post or by using unsubscribe links within their e-mails.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is Storm Communications on behalf of Olive It: 7 The Arches, Chancel Street, London, SE1 0UR.